Released 03 January 2018 Subscribe: iTunes | Stitcher
Sharon Chapman is a former headteacher who has relocated from the UK to the Canary Islands. During this session, I coach her around connecting more easily with people, and taking action to move forward with things outside your comfort zone. Sharon started by telling me she gives off a ‘vibe’ that has people avoid her, because she thought there was something wrong with her. But as you’ll hear from this session, that’s just a commonplace trick of the mind.
If you’d like to be a guest on the Profitable Coaches Podcast and get coaching from Jamie Smart, just enter your details at www.JamieSmart.com/guest
Featured Show Highlights
- Sharon understood the basics of the three principles, but something was missing
- The difference between the fact of connection, and the fact of experience
- Your feelings exist for a reason – rely on them!
- What’s really getting in the way of Sharon’s connection with others
- This person is your wisest advisor…
“I spent a lot of years self-filtering everything I was trying to say because I felt like I always said the wrong thing. I learned that was actually just destructive.” (5:10)
“The reason I feel like I do is because I’m creating it myself probably” (8:25)
“It doesn’t matter who you are, or what your circumstances are, the only difference between whether you feel a sense of wellbeing or not, is what’s going on in your head.” (24:48)