Clarity® Certification Training
- Frequently Asked Questions -
We want enrolling on CCT to be the best decision you make this year, so it's in our interest to make sure it's right for you.
Here's how you'll know if you you're a good fit for the programme:
- You have been personally impacted by Jamie’s work or the principles behind it and want to go deeper, continue your own journey of transformation and realise the principles more fully in your life. And/or...
- You aspire to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful. Or...
- You’re an experienced, coach, trainer or consultant looking to bring a deeper understanding of these principles into your work with others, for greater impact on your clients and a more profound experience of your work. Or...
- You want to bring the benefits of this understanding to your company, organisation or community (E.g. business leaders, managers, teachers, sales people, facilitators, client-facing roles etc). It will be of particular value for people in client-facing or employee-facing roles who want to support the people in that community / organisation.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT. A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you'll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people and the first 12 places are now taken, so there are 24 places left as I write.
4. When you join now, you're going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year's programme to start listening to between today and the formal kick-off in September. So everybody's going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you're not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. We've sweetened the deal and added some new bonuses, bringing the total value of the bonus package embarrassingly large. Have a look - it really is quite something. After all, I'm making big changes, and I want our Clarity Coaches to have every advantage in the years ahead.
7. This year's programme is by application only.
8. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and...
>>> You can get the full programme details and submit your application here
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with a member of my team HERE.
As with all of our programmes, we back CCT with a 100% satisfaction, 30-day money-back guarantee. Take the programme for 30 days, and if you’re not blown away by the difference it’s making to you, we’ll give you your money back. No quibbles, no hassle. Why? Because we want you to have complete security that you can embark on the programme at zero risk to you.
Here's what you'll get on the programme:
- Six 2-day and one 3-day intensive / immersive training weekends, one per month for the duration of the programme.
- The last weekend training module is live in-person (central London) and virtual/live-stream, modules one through six are virtual, life-stream events.
- These will be a mix of training, coaching demos and hands-on exercises designed to guide you through the three essential transformations for bringing the principles behind Clarity into your life and work.
- Days start at 10am UK and finish between 5 and 6pm UK.
- In addition, there are monthly Masterclasses with experienced teachers and trainers where you’ll have the opportunity for 1:1 coaching in a group context (these are held on weekday evenings, usually at 6pm UK time).
In addition, as soon as you enrol for CCT, you'll get the following course materials designed to let you start making progress immediately and hit the ground running in September 2023:
- Instant Access to Clarity for Personal Transformation, an online programme to give you greater clarity and transformational insights in all the main ‘areas’ of life, including work, health, relationships, money and more. As well as making a difference in your own life, this programme will help you see the relevance and applicability of the principles in every aspect of life. This is crucial when it comes to working with others. (Value £695)
- A VIP ticket to our flagship ClarityLive! event. ClarityLive! is a 2-day transformational experience held via our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility - so we’re joined by people from over 30 countries. As well as getting a big increase in your understanding of the principles behind clarity, you can also expect to have insights and realisations that have a transformational impact in your own life. If you’re not able to join us on the days, you’ll receive the full video and audio recordings of the weekend to watch and listen to whenever you want to. Next event: November 9-10, 2019 (Value £695)
- Instant access to the Clarity Masterclass Library, containing the countless masterclasses I’ve done for previous years’ students with my colleagues, including Cathy Casey, Dr Mark Howard, Jan Chipman, Chip Chipman, Keith Blevens and others. This is only available to Clarity Certification Students. (Value £995)
- The ICF Core Competencies From a Principles Perspective. As you may know, Clarity Certification Training is accredited as a Continuous Coach Education provider by the International Coaching Federation (ICF). Part of the CCT programme material that was included in our application is a set of learning modules called "The ICF Core Competencies From a Principles Perspective". In this set of 8 modules, we walk you through the ICF's 8 Core Competencies for coaches, from the perspective of the principles behind clarity. Here are the 'core competencies' we explore: Demonstrates Ethical Practice, Embodies a Coaching Mindset, Establishes and Maintains Agreements, Cultivates Trust and Safety, Maintains Presence, Listens Actively, Evokes Awareness, and Facilitates Client Growth. (Value £995)
- Enrolling Clients via Facebook Messenger & Other Messaging Apps. Instant Access to the recordings of the exclusive masterclass: Enrolling Clients Via Facebook Messenger & Other Messaging Apps (it does what it says on the tin). You’ll also get a ticket to attend this exclusive masterclass LIVE the next time I run it. (Value £495)
- A CCT-only intake of the Thriving Coaches Blueprint. The Thriving Coaches Blueprint is a 12-week programme for coaches, consultants, therapists and other heart-centred professionals who want to make a healthy living by making a massive difference. This 90-day rapid-implementation programme will help you get more clients, increase your income and grow your coaching or therapy practice. This special CCT-only track of the Thriving Coaches Blueprint can fast-track your business growth, and help you implement everything you're learning on CCT. It will take place during the final 3 months of CCT, April through July. (Value £1695)
- Instant access to the 1:1 Coaching Intensive Unpacked Self-study programme & a ticket to join me next time I run it live. The last time I let people sit in on a 1:1 Intensive was in 2017 when I created the “1:1 Coaching Intensive Unpacked” programme. Here’s the backstory: I ran a 1:1 coaching intensive with a corporate client (Andy) while a group of over 80 coaches, therapists & trainers watched from another room, via live stream. After each session with Andy, I would ‘unpack’ the session for the audience. The response was amazing, and it became one of our most popular self-study programmes, so I’m planning to repeat the whole experiment with a NEW client. We don’t have the dates for the event yet, but you’re going to get instant access to the self-study programme & a ticket for the live event when we run it. (Value £1995)
- Instant access to the recordings of the 2018/19 Clarity Certification Training. I’ve decided to give students on the 2023-24 Clarity Certification Training (CCT) instant access to the audio and video recordings from the CCT 2018/19 programme. This way, we’re going to have the whole group operating at a more advanced level by the time Septmeber 2023 rolls around. If you choose the payment plan option, you’ll get instant access to Module 1, then get access to one module per month between now and the start of the programme. If you choose the ‘pay in full’ option, you’ll get instant access to the recordings of all 7 modules. (Value £5995)
In short, yes - this programme is designed to guide you through your own personal transformation and to give you the personal grounding and coaching transformation skills to artfully guide others through transformation. On completing the programme, you'll have the opportunity to be certified as a Clarity Coach (full certification criteria here).
We have had many established coaches, therapists and consultants go through the programme, in order to transition from or integrate Clarity Coaching with another modality (eg NLP, hypnotherapy, psychotherapy); have an even greater impact on their clients; take their practice to a new level, or to experience new levels of comfort in their own skin and ease and intimacy in their relationships.
The CCT is designed to guide you through the three essential transformations for bringing the principles behind Clarity into your life, and into your interactions with others, whether as a parent, business leader, manager, teacher, sales person, personal trainer, community leader, facilitator, HR manager or anything else.
We also have many people who go through the programme for purely personal reasons. Many people join the programme to experience transformation in their personal relationships, to reach new levels of personal wellbeing and comfort in their own skin, reconnect with a sense of purpose and possibility, and rediscover a richness and enjoyment of life.
The main CCT training programme will take one weekend per month (with a 3-day final module in July). These days run from 10 am to 5-6 pm UK.
In addition, you’ll want to make a few hours a month available for group coaching calls, 1:1 conversations and watching or listening to other course materials. Of course, feel free to put in more time during the programme. Many of the learning materials can be consumed while you’re doing other things (E.g. driving, walking, working out, doing the laundry etc).
We record all of our weekend trainings so that you can always catch up if unable to attend.
When you take part in the Clarity Certification Training, you'll have the opportunity to be certified as a Clarity Coach or as a Clarity Practitioner. Certification as a Clarity Coach is more stringent than certification as a Clarity Practitioner, and will require you to have completed a set number of hours of coaching in a 1:1 or group context. You can see the full certification criteria here.
Instalments: You can pay in monthly instalments: make one payment when you book your place, then one payment each month through the end of the programme.
Pay in full: You can pay for the programme in a single payment and save £1,000 off the standard price.
Flexible plan: Alternatively, you can book a call with a member of our team to arrange a personalised payment plan.
"You can't help thinking you're actually in the room."
Back in 2014, we set out to create a truly extraordinary live-streaming experience for the delegates on our programmes. This was driven by two factors:
1) We saw that an increasing number of people wanted to take part in our programmes without having to leave the comfort of their home and incur the costs of travel, so we wanted to accommodate that desire.
2) We saw a big trend towards people being coached virtually, with more and more coaches and therapists seeing their clients online. We recognised that the best way to equip our clients for meeting this trend is to include virtual training in the learning process.
Our goal was to create a live-streaming experience that’s every bit as good as being in the room with us in London and, the results have been phenomenal. You can watch people sharing their experience here.