We want enrolling on CCT to be the best decision you make this year, so it's in our interest to make sure it's right for you.
Here's how you'll know if you you're a good fit for the programme:
- You have been personally impacted by Jamie’s work or the principles behind it and want to go deeper, continue your own journey of transformation and realise the principles more fully in your life. And/or...
- You aspire to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful. Or...
- You’re an experienced, coach, trainer or consultant looking to bring a deeper understanding of these principles into your work with others, for greater impact on your clients and a more profound experience of your work. Or...
- You want to bring the benefits of this understanding to your company, organisation or community (E.g. business leaders, managers, teachers, sales people, facilitators, client-facing roles etc). It will be of particular value for people in client-facing or employee-facing roles who want to support the people in that community / organisation.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT. A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you'll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people and the first 12 places are now taken, so there are 24 places left as I write.
4. When you join now, you're going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year's programme to start listening to between today and the formal kick-off in September. So everybody's going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you're not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. We've sweetened the deal and added some new bonuses, bringing the total value of the bonus package embarrassingly large. Have a look - it really is quite something. After all, I'm making big changes, and I want our Clarity Coaches to have every advantage in the years ahead.
7. This year's programme is by application only.
8. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and...
>>> You can get the full programme details and submit your application here
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with a member of my team HERE.