HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT IT WOULD BE LIKE FOR YOU TO...
- Feel deeply connected with an inspired vision for your life
- Unlock your deepest inner joy, with the real you shining through in your work, your life and your relationships
- Make a major change in life circumstances (e.g. creating the business and lifestyle you always dreamed of)
- Let self-doubt slip away as you start feeling confident and comfortable in your own skin
- Get on-track and stay on-track, intuitively navigating the twists and turns of life
- Take your grounding in the principles behind Clarity to a whole new level, increase your enjoyment of life, and massively amplify your ability to make a difference to others
The CLARITY® Life Transformation Retreat takes place at the beautiful Grand Hotel Mencey in Tenerife from the 12th to the 18th May 2019
I’m a Sunday Times bestselling author, speaker and executive coach. I present regularly at major conferences worldwide, and love showing individuals and organisations the unexpected keys to Clarity; the ultimate leverage point for having a clear mind, more time, high performance and meaningful results. In addition to working with a handful of coaching clients and leading selected corporate programmes, I run professional development workshops for business leaders, trainers, coaches and consultants.
My books include CLARITY: Clear Mind, Better Performance, Bigger Results, The Little Book of Clarity and my latest book, RESULTS: Think Less, Achieve More.
Chip and Jan Chipman
I met Chip and Jan Chipman in the summer of 2009. I attended a workshop run by Chip and Elsie Spittle that Jan also spoke at, and I was completely blown away by what I heard, and the depth of feeling they created. What I heard during those days changed me.
Chip and Jan have taken this understanding into numerous organisations (ranging from large corporations to prisons and rehab centres) and worked with countless individuals. Before Syd Banks died, he made Chip and Elsie the head of his school, saying "Chip Chipman and Elsie Spittle are the two individuals whom I believe have the deepest understanding of these principles, as well as an unwavering dedication to sharing them in their purest form. As such, I have asked them to take the leadership role in helping me with this priority." As you can imagine, I feel extremely fortunate that we're going to be spending this time with Chip and Jan.
My dear friend, colleague and mentor, Chip Chipman and I will be leading the 2019 Clarity Life Transformation Retreat. You're going to be spending five days diving deep into the space of transformation. Our purpose is to "show you another world" and deeply explore the nature of the principles behind clarity. While you can expect this to have a profound impact on your grounding, we will not be doing explicit coaching exercises or skill-building. We will be aiming to help you "get everything you come for and more" by creating a space where you can experience a profound increase in your level of consciousness.
This will not be about intellectual understanding; it will be about transformation. We're going to be spending five days in a deep feeling, looking in the direction of the formless. Feel free to bring a "laundry list" of changes you want to make, goals you want to achieve and problems you want to solve, but be aware - you will get what you came for, but maybe not in a way you expect it!
This is one of my favourite events to run. We get to spend time together with a small group of people in the beautiful location of Tenerife as we facilitate profound and lasting change. In years to come, you'll look back at this as a transformational turning-point in your life.
Chip and I will be joined by his wife Jan, an experienced three principles pioneer in her own right. We'll be there from the 12th of May until the 18th of May, so you will get the opportunity to hang out and get connected with us before the retreat starts (and after it finishes). The retreat proper is for 5 days, starting on May 13th and finishing on the 17th. The days will involve:
- Interactive teaching sessions with Chip and myself
- Space for reflection and insight
- One or more sessions taking place in a more "recreational" context, e.g. a hike or a walk (so bring your walking boots!
- A group session with Jan and Chip exploring the domain of relationships, a subject they're passionate about
- The opportunity for 1:1 coaching with Chip, Jan or myself (this is included in the price of the retreat)
- Plenty of time for connecting and socialising (e.g. meals together, exploring, etc.)
- Plenty of room for recreational activities (the resort has a variety of recreational activities available, and there's lots going on in Santa Cruz)