I’m Jamie Smart. Welcome to the podcast. Last week, I spent an hour with my dear friend and colleague, Kimberley Hare, for a wide-ranging conversation on topics including capitalism, climate change, prepping, financial collapse, nuclear weapons, synthetic biology and spiritual bypassing (among other things).
Here’s the backstory – Kim and I met up in London two years ago, and she filled me in on what she was seeing about the state of the world re: climate change and related topics.
Last week, she invited me on her podcast to explore a number of topics including:
– How I’m making sense of the way we seem to be headed as a world and society
– How can our understanding of the Principles help in allowing us to face into these from a place of courage, wellbeing and clarity?
– How I reconcile my work as a coach and educator with the fact that clients are often hiring me to get better results in terms of the ‘industrial capitalism narrative’, & live in a better feeling for life.
– If we have realised significant insights about Life, Truth and the human experience, shouldn’t we be focusing on challenging what Kim calls our current ‘insane extractive and ecocidal economy’, rather than helping people to get better at playing the crazy game?
– My take on “spiritual bypassing”, and whether it’s happening in the Principles community (as well as other spiritual communities)?
And much more.
I really enjoyed our conversation, and Kim has kindly agreed to let me share it with my audience, so here’s the episode…
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.