Released 11th March 2021 Subscribe: Spotify | iTunes | Stitcher
I’ve got a question for you: What would you like to ask a client on a high 5-figure coaching package about their experience of being enrolled?
I made that invitation to members of the Clarity Life Community, then yesterday, I interviewed one of my clients about his experience of being enrolled on a high-ticket, 5-figure coaching package.
Basically, I want to give you the opportunity to put yourself in your *client’s* shoes and get a new perspective on what it looks, sounds and feels like to go through the enrolment process.
Here are some of the questions our community wanted answers to:
Tim Coe’s question was, “What could I have done that would have totally blown your socks off?”
Michaela Lambert asked, “Was this a no-brainer for your client? Did they feel any resistance? If not, why not? If so, what was it that ultimately helped you see the value in the offer?”
Lianne Ebbinkhuijsen’s question was, “What made it possible for you /what felt important to you in order to be more receptive to take on Jamie’s offer?”
Craig Forster had 5 questions:
1) Once the idea of this one to one coaching came up in your conversations with Jamie, how long was the actual enrolment conversation itself e.g. one or more sessions etc?
2) How was the coaching proposal presented to you?
3) How was it confirmed in writing afterwards e.g. email only or proposal document of some kind etc.
4) Were any iterations needed after that to refining the proposed approach?
5) What was the biggest factor in you deciding to go ahead?
Michaela R. Ellis had lots of questions too:
1) What was the lead up to the conversation?
2) How long has Jamie been in your awareness?
3) How much of his material had you consumed prior to this conversation?
4) What types of material? Was it lower investment products or free material?
5) What were the circumstances around you saying yes to this conversation at this time? Was it driven by time opening up in your life? Or money in the bank? Or a crisis?
6) If it didn’t happen in the minutes before scheduling the call, how long did you know that you wanted to work privately with Jamie and you were just waiting for the ripe time to step in?
7) What part of Jamie’s offer did you value most and would’ve possibly paid him for just that alone? And was there an extra something that made your eyes light up in happy surprise and appreciation?
I put all these questions to Nic, and we had a great conversation, so I’m really happy to be sharing them with you.
By the way, this episode is brought to you by The Thriving Coaches Blueprint programme, my 90-day coaching intensive to help you get clients, grow your business and make the difference you’re here to make. We’ve helped over 400 coaches, therapists and change-workers to have a big impact on their clients, and on their income. The doors are open for the 2021 intake until this Friday, March 12th so if you want to learn how to get clients and grow your business in a way that feels great and fits who you are as a person, go to www.jamiesmart.com/thriving.
So without further ado, here’s your glimpse ‘behind the scenes’ as you get a feel for high-ticket enrolment from the client’s perspective
This entry was posted in Podcast-GCP, Podcast-TCP, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink