As we head towards the launch of Project Glasswing 8 this weekend, here is a quick round up of this weeks activities direct from Clarity HQ.
1) In this week’s Facebook Live session – Destroy your money myths & start creating true wealth, held in the private Exponential Practice Professional Group I spoke around the subject of money, wealth and abundance. If you’re a coach, therapist or other transformation professional, and you think you may have hit a ceiling around money and abundance, its worth a watch. You can access the replay here. You do need to be a member of the group to access this recording. You can join now for free here: https://www.jamiesmart.com/exponential-practice/
2) Following my Facebook Live session, this week’s newsletter dove deeper into the same subject. Money, Myths And Prosperity Keys – this article may help you clear up some of the myths about money, and the simple keys that can help you to radically increase your abundance and cash flow. You can read the full article here: https://www.jamiesmart.com/jst168/
3) This weeks new Exponential Practice Podcast episode was with the awesome Colin Hunter – Creating Heroes and Heroines. Colin is the CEO of Potential Squared, a consultancy that works with Fortune 500 companies developing refreshingly direct leadership of innovation and change. You can listen to the podcast now here: https://www.jamiesmart.com/yepp24/
4) This week’s Thursdays Enthusiasms titled Crack, Collapse and (I Hate) Musicals include more snappy tunes, a glimpse of the future and a confession but I don’t want to spoil it for you so read the full post here: https://www.jamiesmart.com/tte90/
Until next week…
To your increasing Clarity,
PS. 1st & 2nd April – Marks the kick off of our next intake of Project Glasswing with the Coaching Package Power Workshop. I’m looking for just 36 very specific people to join me on the next intake. The first 25 places have already been filled. Here’s what I’m looking for:– You are a coach, therapist or change-worker (Eg. Sports coach, psychotherapist, hypnotherapist, business coach, bodyworker etc)
– You have at least one year’s experience of working with clients (either paid, pro-bono or both)
– You probably charge by the hour, but want to use a “coaching package” model and increase your income
– You have room to work with at least one longer term contract client, starting in March
– You’re an enthusiastic, friendly people-person
– You have a coachable spirit, and are willing to step out of your comfort zone if necessary, and
– You can keep a secret
If that’s you, then email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and let me know where you’re located and a little about yourself (if you don’t know what to tell me about, look at the list above for inspiration). Change the subject line to “Project Glasswing Friday Roundup”.