Over the past month, my team and I have been taking some time to sharpen our focus and get clarity on the path ahead. One of the things that’s emerged from that is a new and simplified vision:
“To inspire and educate a generation to experience lives of clarity, resilience and wellbeing.”
Every week brings news headlines pointing to a troubling rise in mental health challenges, particularly for young people. We’re currently facing a humanitarian crisis in mental health, fomented by the collision between the information revolution / digital technology and a simple misunderstanding about how our minds work and who we really are on the inside.
Every single person has within them a capacity for resilience, for realization and for transformation because every person has the source of mental health and well-being within them. And as soon as a person sees that for themselves it’s a game changer.
Over the next month, I’m taking part in 2 conferences that are specifically aimed at young people and those who support young people.
The first is The IGNITE Conference at the University of St Gallen in Zurich where I’ll be sharing the principles behind clarity with young leaders from the business school. My session is going to be around meaning and purpose in business.
Then I’m travelling straight from Switzerland to speak at the Resilient Young Minds conference in Devon. This conference (being held on 22-23 November) is aimed at people who support young people (E.g. youth workers, teachers, counsellors, mental health professionals). There are some fantastic speakers, and the aim is that this event will be the ‘kick-off’ for a collaboration where everyone who takes part can make a difference in sharing this understanding with young people.
The in-room places are pretty much sold-out, but there are live-streaming tickets available so if you want to find out more, go to http://bit.ly/RYMinds
To your increasing clarity!
Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker and Executive Coach
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 8 ways I can help you get the clarity and results that matter to you:
1. Listen to the ‘Get Clarity’ Podcast www.jamiesmart.com/claritynow/
2. Hire me to speak at your event: www.jamiesmart.com/book-jamie-to-speak-about/
If you’re a coach or interested in becoming one…
3. Join The Thriving Coaches Facebook group
4. Listen to The Thriving Coaches Podcast
5. Take part in the Thriving Coaches Blueprint. our 90 day, rapid-implementation programme to help you get more clients and grow your coaching or therapy practice (doors now open!)
6. Learn more about the Certified Clarity Coach Training Programme, our 10-month deep-immersion into the principles behind clarity (next intake is in 2020.)
If you’re looking to change job, career or move from FTE to something more fulfilling…
7. Join the Transition Launchpad Facebook group
8. Learn more about Escape Velocity: The Transition Blueprint our 90 day programme to help you transition into doing fulfilling work.