In this blog post I’ve decided to do something totally new; something that I’m guessing is going to help a lot of coaches, therapists, consultants and trainers.
I’m going to be walking (and talking) you through a real, no holds barred, 1 to 1 coaching session I did recently that had a huge impact on the client I was coaching (the client is a 7-figure coach, Pam Featherstone). In this video, you’re going to get a ‘directors commentary’ on the entire session!
I’ve decided to showcase this coaching session so that you can
– see exactly how to format a 1 to 1 coaching session
– listen to the questions I’m asking and (more importantly) understand why I’m asking them
– learn how to respond to the answers your client gives.
My goal is for you to get an understanding of:
1. The format and flow of a high-impact coaching session
2. The keys to consistently delivering 1 to 1 sessions that create real results for your clients
I recommend you put aside an hour to watch the video below (I promise you, it will be worth it).
1:1 High-impact Coaching Demo UNPACKED
Here’s why I’m sharing this with you: one of the best ways to learn a new skill or improve an existing one is to watch and observe a live demonstration in real time.
In the video below, you’re going to see me unpacking a 1:1 coaching session I did with Pam Featherstone (Pam is a coach who took her coaching business from zero to £1 million + in under 3 years and became Action Coach’s no.1 global coach of the year.)
I’ll pause the video every minute or so and take you behind the scenes, showing you:
– What Pam’s doing or saying that I’m responding to
– Why I’m asking the questions I ask and using the metaphors I use
– Where I’m going next with Pam
In this session you’re going to hear me working with Pam on caring for her own health and wellbeing and (as you’ll see), it resulted in her experiencing a big improvement in her levels of health, fitness and weight-loss. Here are some of the essentials you’re going to get an insight into:
– How to get clarity on what your client wants to work on
– How to come up with the ideal questions to ask them
– The 3 essential components of every coaching conversation
– The source of transformational change
So I hope you’ve learnt something new today and had an insight into how you could take what I do and apply it to your practice.
If you like this type of content and find it helpful, then do let me know by commenting below. I would love to know your thoughts.
To your increasing Clarity and Results