Last Sunday, September 30, was International Podcast Day, and it’s so interesting: some of the world’s most popular podcasts now have more listeners than the most popular TV channels, and here’s the thing:
Even though we’re often told that people’s attention span is shrinking in the face of social media, hundreds of millions of people are spending anywhere from 45 minutes to 3 hours consuming long-form material via podcasts.
Because you can listen to podcasts while you’re doing other things!
So, to celebrate international podcast day, we’re re-releasing our most downloaded podcast episode ever, and giving you a selection of our other popular material that you may have missed.
First of all, here are a few of the most popular episodes from the Get Clarity Podcast:
– Terri Broughton – The Power Of A Clear Mind
– Elaine Hilides The Inner Source of Health and Wellbeing
– Chris Stoikos – Clarity, Creativity and Viral Content
– Reed and Krista Smith – Awakening People From Alcoholism and Drug Addiction
– Emily Best: The Work You’re Here To Do
And here are some of the most popular episodes from the Thriving Coaches Podcast:
– Instant Clarity by Jamie Smart
– Claire Russell – You Have Everything You Need (coaching demo)
– Ann Bridges – Habits, Compulsions and “Beginner’s Mind” (coaching demo)
– Susie Spens – Your True Identity (coaching demo)
And our most popular podcast episode ever? It’s this one:
The Search Is Over (except when it isn’t)
In this keynote from the Unlimited Conference in Helsinki in 2015, I reveal the keys to resilience, performance and releasing your potential. I explain the subtle tricks of the mind that cause stress and anxiety, and point out the simple insights and realisations that can have you stop searching and start finding what everybody is looking for: fulfilment, peace of mind and enlightened success. You can listen to this episode here
To your increasing clarity!
Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker and Executive Coach
PLUS: Whenever you’re ready… here are 8 ways I can help you get the clarity and results that matter to you:
1. Listen to the ‘Get Clarity’ Podcast www.jamiesmart.com/claritynow/
2. Hire me to speak at your event: www.jamiesmart.com/book-jamie-to-speak-about/
If you’re a coach or interested in becoming one…
3. Join The Thriving Coaches Facebook group
4. Listen to The Thriving Coaches Podcast
5. Take part in the Thriving Coaches Blueprint. our 90 day, rapid-implementation programme to help you get more clients and grow your coaching or therapy practice (doors now open!)
6. Learn more about the Certified Clarity Coach Training Programme, our 10-month deep-immersion into the principles behind clarity (next intake is in 2020.)
If you’re looking to change job, career or move from FTE to something more fulfilling…
7. Join the Transition Launchpad Facebook group
8. Learn more about Escape Velocity: The Transition Blueprint our 90 day programme to help you transition into doing fulfilling work.