I’m getting ready to kick off the last ever Clarity Certification Training programme next weekend, so I thought I’d devote this article to some of the insights and realisations that have made such a difference to me and my clients in our personal and professional journeys.
One from the Archives
First up is one from the archives, one of our most popular articles, “The Secret Formula for Coaching Transformation”. The fundamentals I outline in this article are crucial, whether you’re wanting to go through your own personal transformation, or you’re working with others. Enjoy! https://www.jamiesmart.com/jst167/
This Week´s Facebook Live:
“The Hidden ‘Superpower’ for Coaching (& Growing Your Practice) Most Coaches Overlook (and it’s not the capacity for insight, though that’s overlooked too!”
In this fast, fun & informative session, you’re going to discover…
– What this superpower is.
– Why most coaches overlook it.
– How you can leverage it to get out-of-proportion results in your coaching & your business.
>>> Click HERE to watch “The Hidden ‘Superpower’ for Coaching (& Growing Your Practice) Most Coaches Overlook (and it’s not the capacity for insight, though that’s overlooked too)”
MASTERCLASS: Clarity Unpacked
As well as ‘unpacking’ the Clarity Certification Training programme and hearing me answering questions from the audience, you’ll learn:
- The 3 crucial distinctions behind principles-based coaching.
- The #1 factor for experiencing a transformation in your own life.
- The secret to having a massive impact with others (the stuff clients are willing to pay top for).
- The keys to thriving in the online economy.
So whether you’ve been considering joining the programme, or you just want to have a nosey, it’s a fun and insightful session to watch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcI9zU-hzXI
See you soon!
Tons of love,
Jamie Smart, Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach
PS As you may already have read, between now and July 2022, I’m stopping all business activities except the delivery of the programmes that are already on the calendar for 2022. This means that the Clarity Certification Training I do is starting January 2022 may be the last one I ever do (or at least the last one I do in its current form).
As a result, I’ve decided to ‘push the boat out’ and include a MASSIVE bonus package worth over £13k for everyone who joins us this year. This includes access to some really cool stuff I’ve got in the pipeline, as well as the opportunity to get 1:1 coaching from me personally in a group context!
Clarity Certification Training 2022 (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT.
PPS A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you’ll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people. This year’s programme sold out, so we’re expecting CCT 2022 to be fully booked too (the first 28 places are already gone, so there are 8 left as I write. This programme will sell out).
4. When you join now, you’re going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year’s programme to start listening to between today and the formal kickoff in January. So everybody’s going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you’re not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. I’ve just sweetened the deal and added some brand new bonuses, bringing the total value of the bonus package to over £13,000.
7. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and…
8. You can save up to £1,500 when you book your place by midnight Pacific time on Monday, 24th January 2022.
>>> You can get the full programme details and register HERE
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with a member of my team HERE.