People often ask me what the secret is to having a low-stress Christmas, and a genuinely happy new year. In this article from the archives, you’re going to discover my top three tips for enjoying the holidays and the year ahead.
Speaking of the new year, I just wrote a post called, “[GULP] A leap of faith (and a new direction)”
Basically, two months ago, I wrote a post saying I was embarking on the biggest experiment I’ve done in a decade.
I set out to find out what happens when I introduce a zero-tolerance policy for stress, pressure and urgency in my business.
In an experiment, you expect things to happen, but you never know exactly what, and I certainly didn’t expect things to happen so fast….
Big changes are about to take place, and I couldn’t be more excited about it.
This Week´s Facebook Live:
“Your Creative Process: Making Space for Fresh & New”
I did a Facebook Live relating to what I covered in my ‘GULP’ post. In it, we explored:
- What your creative process is
- Why it’s so important to create space for ‘fresh and new’
- How you can use this in whatever you’re creating (eg. books, businesses, relationships etc)
By the way, in the spirit of having a wonderful 2022, here are a couple of dates for your diary:
By the way, as a special festive treat, here’s a 4-minute clip of Chip and Jan speaking at a ClarityLive event a couple of years ago, when Chip told my favourite Sydney Banks story of all time. Enjoy!
Finally, wishing you and yours a happy, connected time over the holidays, and a peaceful, prosperous 2022.
Tons of love
Jamie Smart, Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach
PS One more thing… the doors are open for Clarity Certification Training 2022 (CCT). CCT is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT.
PPS A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you’ll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people. This year’s programme sold out, so we’re expecting CCT 2022 to be fully booked too (the first 23 places are already gone, so there are 13 left as I write. This programme will sell out).
4. When you join now, you’re going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year’s programme to start listening to between today and the formal kickoff in January. So everybody’s going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you’re not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and…
7. You can save up to £1,500 when you book your place by midnight Pacific time on Monday, 24th January 2022.
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with Deb on my team. Deb was one of the first graduates of Clarity Certification Training (she didn’t join our company until after the training had finished) so she’s got in-depth personal experience of the programme.
Whatever questions you may have – from payment plans to personal matters – Deb will be happy to discuss them with you in complete confidentiality. Just book a call in her diary here.