1. A quote I’m resonating with this week
This week, an excellent quote from Julian Simon’s 1996 book The Ultimate Resource 2:
“Natural resources are not finite in any meaningful economic sense, mind-boggling though this assertion may be. The stocks of them are not fixed but rather are expanding through human ingenuity.”
3. An audiobook I’m delighted with
It’s official! The RESULTS audiobook is now available!! Of all the work I’ve done, this audiobook is one of the things I’m most proud of AND most excited about. Why? Two reasons:
1) Because I know that many of the people who will most benefit from the message in RESULTS prefer to consume books in audio format. This means lots of people are going to get impacted by the principles I’m pointing to.
2) Because I wanted to create something that’s different from / adds to the original book, so the audiobook has lots of “off-piste” additional content, including updates, personal stories etc.
I’m looking forward to hearing about the results that come into being as a result of this message reaching the world. And I’m particularly looking forward to hearing about YOUR results. You can get it on iTunes, Amazon or on audible.co.uk here http://www.audible.co.uk/pd/Health-Personal-Development/Results-Audiobook/B06ZYGF7TR/ref=a_search_c4_1_2_srImg?qid=1492577317&sr=1-2
3. This week’s glimpse of the future
Check out this short film by Magali Barbe – Strange Beasts – welcome to VR dystopia! https://vimeo.com/209070629
4. An article from a surgeon about coaching
I mentioned surgeon Atul Gawande in my book RESULTS: Think Less, Achieve More because he’s one of a growing number of high-profile people who talk about the benefits of having a coach. Here’s an extremely well-written article from Gawande about why he has a coach, and how his surgical results have improved.
5. This week’s 3 minute miracle
It’s California by Tupac and Dr Dre! https://youtu.be/5wBTdfAkqGU
That’s it for this week!
Thanks and big love,