As you may or may not know, my work (and my life) have been profoundly influenced by the work of the philosopher Sydney Banks. The very first recording I ever heard of his was called ‘Beyond Psychology’, made in the early 1970s.
But here’s the thing…
I used to have a sleeping disorder, and I’d play Syd’s recording to help me go back to sleep (this was in 2009). The things he was saying didn’t make any sense to me, but I got a nice feeling when I listened to him.
Five or six years later, I was listening to the same recording (for about the 300th time) when all of a sudden, the words that had seemed like gibberish suddenly made perfect sense to me:
…if you’re searching for happiness; if you’re searching for tranquillity… if you’re searching just to have a nice, peaceful, loving, understanding life… in actual fact, you’re searching for your inner self…
I’d listened to the recording many times before, but this time I really heard it.
Whatever you may believe you’ve been searching for until now, what you’ve really been seeking is your inner self… What you’ve been looking for, you’ve been looking with… You are the light…
I sometimes paraphrase the philosopher Teilhard de Chardins famous quote, as follows:
“We’re not human beings having a spiritual experience. We’re one spiritual being having 7 billion human experiences. And who you really are is that one spiritual being. Your true identity is consciousness itself.”
One from the Archives:
“The Unmissable Goal“
I dive deeper into this topic in the post from a few years ago, “The Unmissable Goal”
>>> Click HERE to read “The Unmissable Goal”
This Week´s Facebook Live: “Make 2022 Your Most Beautiful Year Yet”
This is the theme of this weekend’s ClarityLive! Event, so I dipped a toe in the water in this week’s Facebook Live. We looked at…
- Why ‘most beautiful’ rather than ‘most successful’, ‘most excellent’ or just ‘best’?
- What the key elements are to living a beautiful life
- How you can start taking steps right now to make 2022 your most beautiful year yet
>>> Click HERE to watch “Make 2022 Your Most Beautiful Year Yet”
Masterclass: How to Become a High-Impact Professional
I’m doing a masterclass on January 13th where you’re going to discover…
- What defines the high-impact professional, and how to determine if you have the qualities to become one
- The changing market conditions that have high-impact professionals in such high demand (and set to go even higher)
- The 2 things you have to have in place before a client will hire you to do high-impact transformational work (e.g. as a coach, consultant, facilitator, strategic advisor etc).
- The high-impact professional business model, and how it works to maximise your client-impact, increase your earnings and stabilise your income.
>>> Click Here to register free now for the High-Impact Professional webinar
Podcast – The 3 Principles at Work with Louise O’Dalaigh
n this episode you’re going to be hearing something I’m very happy to share with you. It’s the recording of a conversation I had with Clarity Coach Louise O’Dalaigh at the last ClarityLive event a few months ago.
Louise is trained as a nurse and has spent the last 30 years working in the healthcare field. Her current role is as a Quality Improvement Lead for an NHS organisation with over 10,000 staff.
So it was a real treat to be able to have one of my ‘fireside chat’ conversations with her and find out the kind of difference the understanding of the principles is making in her life and in her organisation.
>> Click Here to listen to my conversation with Louise O’Dalaigh
ClarityLive: Your Most Beautiful Year Yet (with special guests, Jan & Chip Chipman)
Jan 8-9th, 2 full days via Zoom
Make 2022 your most beautiful year yet…
* You may have a ticket to this weekend & not know it; details 👇
This is the theme of our ClarityLive! event this weekend and I’m delighted to reveal the full lineup of guests, all of whom will be giving us their take on how you can have a wonderful year…
We’ll be joined by #1 bestselling author and Clarity Coach Mamoon Yusaf. Mamoon was on the very first intake of the Clarity Certification Training so I’m really looking forward to learning what he’s discovered over the past 10 years about living a beautiful life.
We’ll also be hearing from Jan and Chip Chipman, two of the people I consider to be world experts on living your most beautiful life.
We’ll also be having an appearance from Clarity Coach Marie Arymar – Marie’s found that her business has become simpler since getting a deeper understanding of the principles. In fact, she’s even considering moving away from social media because so much of her business now comes by referral.
My final guest is Clarity Coach Charlie Madison. Now the reason I wanted to feature Charlie is that he runs a couple of businesses (none of them formally coaching businesses), but his life has transformed since learning the principles, so he’s able to spend more time with his family and follow his dreams.
And while these guest spots will be a lot of fun, we’ll be spending most of the weekend in connection with each other as I guide you on this journey into discovering how to make 2022 your most beautiful year yet! I’ll be doing live coaching demos and we’re going to have a great time.
So far, we’ve got over 100 people confirmed as attending, but there’s something you should know…
186 people are entitled to a free ticket and haven’t confirmed their attendance. Here’s how to find out if you’re one of those people. Check your email/spam folder for a message from me with this headline:
[10s] You have a ClarityLive! ticket – ACTION NEEDED
Once you find the email, click the link to let us know whether or not you’re coming and we’ll send you the relevant details.
And if you think you’re entitled to a place (or want a place) and don’t have that email, hit reply to this email and let us know. We’re looking forward to an amazing weekend, and if you want to join us, we want to find a way to make it easy for you.
See you soon!
Tons of love
Jamie Smart, Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach
PS As you may already have read, between now and July 2022, I’m stopping all business activities except the delivery of the programmes that are already on the calendar for 2022. This means that the Clarity Certification Training I do starting January 2022 may be the last one I ever do (or at least the last one I do in its current form).
As a result, I’ve decided to “push the boat out” and include a MASSIVE bonus package worth over £13,000 for everyone who joins us this year. This includes access to some really cool stuff I’ve got in the pipeline, as well as the opportunity to get 1:1 coaching from me personally in a group context!
Clarity Certification Training 2022 (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT.
PPS A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you’ll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people. This year’s programme sold out, so we’re expecting CCT 2022 to be fully booked too (the first 25 places are already gone, so there are 11 left as I write. This programme will sell out).
4. When you join now, you’re going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year’s programme to start listening to between today and the formal kickoff in January. So everybody’s going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you’re not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. I’ve just sweetened the deal and added some brand new bonuses, bringing the total value of the bonus package to over £13,000.
7. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and…
8. You can save up to £1,500 when you book your place by midnight Pacific time on Monday, 24th January 2022.
>>> You can get the full programme details and register here
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with a member of my team here: www.JamieSmart.com/discovery