Hi, I’m Jamie Smart. Welcome to the podcast. In this session, we’re going to do something a little bit different. Earlier in the week, I put up a post on my Thriving Coaches Community asking for questions in preparation for a Q&A Session.
The question I asked was: “Coaches, what are the questions you’d love to ask about how to build thriving and successful coaching business?” So we’ve got fantastic answers.
- How do you actually create a coaching package?
- How do you find coaching clients if you live somewhere where coaching isn’t a part of the culture?
- What are the doubts that stop people from signing up with a coach?
- How to choose a price for my coaching package? I don’t know what to charge?
- How do you find coaching clients when you live somewhere where there aren’t many people?
- What if I’m uncomfortable with, or afraid of, being visible?
- What if I have doubts about my abilities to make real difference to people?
We had a session on a Facebook group and I answered as many of those questions I could get through. And that’s what you’re going to be hearing in this podcast episode.
Now before we go into that, I just opened the doors on my Thriving Coaches Blueprint programme. The full programme is starting literally this weekend.
The doors are open, you can find out all about it at jamiesmart.com/thriving. There’s a £6000 bonus package when you sign up. The doors close at Friday at midnight.
Head over to jamiesmart.com/thriving, you can find out all about it. See if it’s a good fit for you, and there are also case studies there with graduates of the programme.
If that’s something that’s interesting to you, go to jamiesmart.com/thriving, and there’s also a video where I explain it to you.
Without further ado, here’s the Q&A Session…