As you may have read last week, I’ve enacted a zero-tolerance policy on stress & pressure in my business. As a result, I’ve spent today in a most enjoyable way; doing yoga, going out for coffee with my girlfriend, designing a new model I’ve been thinking about for a while…
And here’s the thing; the masterclass series is part of how we select the next intake for my Thriving Coaches Blueprint programme. Historically, preparing for and delivering the series has involved x amount of stress and pressure.
But not this time…
Why not? Because the feeling you’re living in is all you get, and I’ve decided that it’s more important than my ideas about what our business results should look like.
So it’s going to be interesting.
My guess is that the feeling I’m doing business in will have its own influence on the results we get, but I don’t know what that’s going to look like.
And if you know me, you know I love an experiment!
So I was wondering… What would happen if you decided to make the feeling you’re living and working in a high priority.
Can’t wait to find out how it goes!
By the way, if you want to join me for the first TCB Masterclass, The Keys to a Successful Coaching Business, just click the link below to auto-register and join us for the session on Facebook at 6 pm UK today (10 am PT, 1 pm ET).
This Week’s Facebook Live: “How to Avoid Overwhelm & Focus on the Things that Will Grow Your Business”
In this week’s mini-masterclass, we covered one of the simplest ways to get focused and make progress on your coaching business. In this brief session, you’re going to:
- Get a crystal clear vision for the road ahead
- Focus on the specific next thing that will move you forward most effectively
- Shake off the feeling of overwhelm and start growing your business
One from the archives
Over the years, many people have asked me why I don’t tend to talk a lot about ‘the three principles’, despite it being at the heart of my work. So I wrote a couple of articles about it (the first one is linked below, and called Why I Never Say “The 3 Principles”
As you may know, one of our ‘unique abilities’ as a business is that we’ve decoded the principles behind the transformation, making life-changing impact inevitable for you, and for those you serve.
The term we tend to use when we refer to the principles teaching is ‘subtractive psychology’ because it seems to be an easier place to start a conversation about this understanding.
But don’t take my word for it; you can try it out for yourself! In the meantime, here’s the link to Why I Never Say “The 3 Principles” https://www.jamiesmart.com/jst163/
Lots of love,
PS One more thing… the doors are open for Clarity Certification Training 2022 (CCT). CCT is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT.
PPS A few things worth knowing…
1. Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
2. I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you’ll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
3. We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people. This year’s programme sold out, so we’re expecting CCT 2022 to be fully booked too (the first 21 places are already gone, so there are 15 left as I write. This programme will sell out).
4. When you join now, you’re going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year’s programme to start listening to between today and the formal kickoff in January. So everybody’s going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
5. CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you’re not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
6. You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and…
7. You can save up to £2,000 when you book your place by midnight Pacific time on 29th November 2021.
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with Deb on my team. Deb was one of the first graduates of Clarity Certification Training (she didn’t join our company until after the training had finished) so she’s got in-depth personal experience of the programme.
Whatever questions you may have – from payment plans to personal matters – Deb will be happy to discuss them with you in complete confidentiality. Just book a call in her diary here.