Released 15 November 2017 Subscribe: iTunes
Reed and Krista Smith created and own Centered Recovery, a drug and alcohol treatment facility in Atlanta, GA which uses the principles behind clarity to treat addiction. Reed and Krista were introduced to the principles back when I transitioned to them, and knew right away they were meant to share clarity with others, particularly those who are struggling with addiction.
Connect with Reed and Krista
Centered Recovery is a mindfulness-based non-12 step drug and alcohol rehabilitation program that provides outpatient treatment for people in the North Metro Atlanta area. From our insightful facilitators to our highly-skilled therapists, our goal is to help each client become more of themselves again, for recovery is about much more than just being clean and sober – it is also about an overall quality of life. For more information and to view their website, click here!
Featured Show Highlights
- How they came to understand the principles of clarity and how it affected them both personally and professionally (2:13)
- Ways that the principles helped them specifically with out patient care (3:48)
- How their marriage has changed, along with their personal lives as a whole (6:13)
- Why their work is so important for patients with especially difficult jobs, like EMT’s and first responders (18:39)
- Where the “power of connection” comes in to play…(21:32)
“We had seen the principles of clarity working in peoples lives. We had seen them truly understanding and coming in to their own personal realization of how their thinking was creating their experience.” (11:35, Krista)
“I think understanding these principals has allowed me to be consistent in other peoples’ eyes, so people can depend on me.” (25:55, Reed)
“Our goal is always to help people understand themselves and their experience of life, and that’s an amazing job to be able to be a part of.” (29:54, Krista)