Here’s a brief video from Clarity Coach Peter McLinton where he talks about the “unimaginable pleasure” you get when your client wakes up to the truth of who they really are. He’s talking about his experience with a high-value, long-term client who’s life is changing immensely since Peter introduced them to the principles behind clarity.
But before you do, I want to tease out a couple of key elements from what he’s saying:
– First of all, Peter’s talking about a high-value, long-term client. If you want to enrol clients on long-term packages, it pays to have a deep sense of what I call “grounded certainty” about the impact you’re going to have with them.
– You see, impact is what your clients pay you for, and Peter’s seen an incredible increase in the impact of his coaching since training as a Clarity Coach.
– Peter mentions “waking your client up”. As you’ll hear when you watch the video, Peter’s relying on the fact that your client already has all the wisdom and wellbeing they need to make the changes they want to make. (That’s what his certainty rests on).
You’ll also hear Peter talking about the incredible difference this understanding is making in his own life, and that’s important. Why? Because enjoying your own life is an essential foundation for having a profound impact in the lives of others, and growing a successful practice (in fact, this is why we have a number of people who join the Clarity Coach Training programme each year purely for their own personal development.)
This is the second of the videos that reveal the 3 transformations that you need to go through to have a big impact on your clients and create the kind of livelihood that can bring. The 3 transformations are:
1) Grounding: Your personal transformation (you can feel this radiating from Peter in this video). Your grounding is the foundation for your impact with your clients, and for growing a successful practice (you may have heard me say before that when coaches are struggling to ‘get clients’, they’re actually struggling with their own grounding.)
2) Impact: Your interpersonal transformation. Your impact is what your clients will pay you for! I’m guessing it’s also why you wanted to become a coach in the first place; to make a difference to others.
3) Livelihood: Your commercial transformation. The qualities that make you a great coach also position you beautifully for getting clients in a way that feels great and fits with who you really are. Soon, I’m going to share a video from Terri. When I first met her, she was charging £60 per hour. As you watch the video, you’ll hear the amazement in her voice as she tells you about the packages she’s now enrolling people on (when she first started working with me, she didn’t believe this was possible for her).
All that’s to come; in the meantime, watch Peter’s video and see for yourself just what a difference a year can make.
By the way, we’re now taking applications for the 2017/18 Certified Clarity Coach Training programme, and there’s an early booking price when you submit your application by this Friday, 30th June. If you’ve been considering training as a Clarity Coach, you’ll save £3,000 if you get your application in by this Friday. And to put the icing on the cake, everyone who gets a place on the programme is going to get a free place on the “1:1 Intensive Unpacked” I’m doing (21-23 July). You’re going to be “sitting in” (via live video feed) while I do a 3-day intensive with a paying client. Then, in between the sessions, I’ll be unpacking it for you, explaining exactly what I’ve been doing, and answering your questions. If you want to save £3,000 and get your free place on the 1:1 Intensive Unpacked, submit your application for Clarity Coach Training here: https://www.jamiesmart.com/clarity-coach-training/
Enjoy Peter’s video!
PS Friday 30th June is this Friday, so make sure you get your application in by then if you want to save £3,000 and get a free place on the 1:1 Intensive Unpacked! https://www.jamiesmart.com/clarity-coach-training/