Released 12 July 2017 Subscribe: iTunes
Chantal Burns is a leadership coach, consultant and international speaker. She’s the author of the #1 bestselling book, “Instant Motivation”, and one of the interesting things about Chantal is that she’s the founder of the Conscious Leadership School.
Connect with Chantal
Selected Links from this episode
Featured Show Highlights
- How Chantal first realized the power of mindset (2:03)
- Why she believes that relentlessness, optimism and determination are our default settings (5:32)
- Her determination (before being introduced to clarity and mindset) came from a whole different place (10:03)
- What does “inside out” versus “outside in” mean? (15:10)
- Why there is only one type of problem – and that is a thinking problem
“I see it as not so much a set of skills or a way of thinking that we have to acquire but more that it is already part of who we are.” (6:03)
“We get to view the situation as it really is, with more perspective, with more clarity and then make better decisions as a result.” (11:49)
This entry was posted in Podcast-RMP. Bookmark the permalink
great blog and thanks!