Photo courtesy of The Library of Virginia
Last spring, I had a great conversation with Jørgen Rasmussen, a pioneer in the domain of 1:1 work, and author of the book Provocative Hypnosis. We released a recording of the conversation and the feedback was terrific. Many people have told me over the past year that this conversation sparked a major shift in their understanding of the principles behind clarity.
So yesterday, Jorgen and I recorded a second, in-depth, no-holds-barred conversation about the principles behind clarity, and the result is something quite fascinating (if I say so myself). You can listen to it here on Facebook. Over the course of 70 minutes we discuss the kind of things many people in the NLP, Hypnosis, Coaching and principles community may be wondering when it comes to the work I’m doing these days, questions like:
– Freewill: what is it, do you have it, and how do you account for the neurological evidence that we make decisions up to 7 seconds before we’re consciously aware of our choice?
– Changing your thoughts: some people say it’s not possible, others say it’s essential. What’s the bottom line?
– Your level of consciousness: what does this actually mean, and how does yours get increased?
– Burglars, juvenile delinquents and serial killers: do they have the freedom not to commit crimes, or are they behaving robotically?
– All circumstances are neutral: am I really saying that there’s no difference between liver cancer and liquorice?
We even attempt to bring some clarity to the cloudy waters of ethics and morality!
You can listen to the whole recording here on Facebook
Or right click to download it here
You won’t need to enter your email address or anything – just enjoy, and if you feel inspired to hit the share button, please do. By the way, I’d love to read and respond to your comments, so please let me know what you think, and what you’d like to hear more about.
To your increasing clarity,
PS If you want to listen to last year’s recording, you can find it on Facebook here or on my blog here