I’m out of the office today, so rather than have a ‘theme’ for this week’s shot, I’ve put together some of the resources our clients have found most valuable over the years for you to explore. Here’s what I’ve got for you…
1) ARTICLE: The Essential Keys for Changing Career at 30, 40 or 50
This one pretty much does what it says on the tin:
2) PODCAST: Subtractive psychology: Are formless principles too ‘woo-woo’ for a corporate lawyer?
You may know that I conducted a 3-day Clarity 1:1 Coaching Intensive with a corporate lawyer named Andy, in front of a live audience of coaches, therapists and trainers. A year later, I did a live follow-up interview with Andy in front of an audience, to find out how the experience changed his world and give people the chance to ask us BOTH questions. You can listen to the follow-up session here:
3) VIDEO (COACHING DEMO): Weight-loss and the language of connection
This episode features a coaching demo around weight-loss and fitness during lockdown that I did during a recent masterclass, “The Language of Insight & Transformational Change”.
I start by talking about the six ‘languages of transformation’ before diving into one of them, the language of connection. You’ll hear me coaching my client, Angela on her topic, weight-loss and staying fit and healthy while working on her online business. And as I work with her, you’ll hear me demonstrating the language of connection to ‘get her world’ and find my way into a deeper connection with her. You can watch it here:
This Week’s Facebook Live:
“How to do multi-day 1:1 Coaching Intensives with your clients”
Jamie Smart, Sunday Times Bestselling Author, Speaker & Coach
PS One more thing… the doors are open for Clarity Certification Training 2022 (CCT). CCT is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
If you want to share this understanding with others in some way (for example to become a successful coach, therapist or trainer) and want to learn how to do this in a way that’s natural, authentic and impactful then this is the ideal opportunity to join CCT.
PPS A few things worth knowing…
- Clarity Certification Training (CCT) is our flagship seven-month programme for people who want to bring an understanding of the principles behind clarity into their life and their work.
- I will be delivering all 7 modules on CCT, so you’re going to be working closely with me personally. This means you’ll have the chance to get 1:1 coaching with me in a group context.
- We’re limiting the number of places on the programme to 36 people. This year’s programme sold out, so we’re expecting CCT 2022 to be fully booked too (the first 21 places are already gone, so there are 15 left as I write. This programme will sell out).
- When you join now, you’re going to get instant access to the full recordings of a prior year’s programme to start listening to between today and the formal kickoff in January. So everybody’s going to be starting the programme with an even deeper understanding!
- CCT is accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education (CCE) provider. If you’re already certified as an ICF coach, you’ll earn ICF CCE units when you do CCT. If you’re not already a certified ICF coach, you can take part in CCT with full confidence that the programme is fully accredited by the ICF as a Continuous Coaching Education provider.
- You can join from the comfort of your own home using our state-of-the-art live-streaming facility, and…
- You can save up to £2,000 when you book your place by midnight Pacific time on 29th November 2021.
And if you have any questions, you can schedule a call with Deb on my team. Deb was one of the first graduates of Clarity Certification Training (she didn’t join our company until after the training had finished) so she’s got in-depth personal experience of the programme.
Whatever questions you may have – from payment plans to personal matters – Deb will be happy to discuss them with you in complete confidentiality. Just book a call in her diary here.